Tuesday, October 9, 2007

To write or not to right...



To write or not to right that’s my perspective but they can't see it?
I want to write into my destiny tomorrow as a child of purpose even though I don't always know what next move is and life is chess is ?... i trust my instinct and feel slowly through the darkness and harness my true self  is.

With my potential of today... with simple, hard work , focus,  knowing with knowing  and vision a better tomorrow hidden behind the tears i never cried (yes lied).
I am on the front line spiritual warfare … the battles for dignity, self-esteem and self-respect  and in the process (stupid woman)  compete for my duty to you to be your covering and wonder why you back is broken as the scriptures say they will.


Fear tries to pull the wool over my eyes and fool me ... conform !conform !conform ... you’re not unique you’re not a Cloud walkerz ... but the mirror , it sayz .... i am  special that is.
My dreams know the reward is way different so he  (my dreams that is) tries not to listen to fears  … it aint easy he (facing fear and doubt ) are relentless, luckily  for once i am hard headed.
 I remember what my father told me about this place called true North (it seems distant)... if i stay the path i would see things most men won't, I want to see the promised land... whats  mine. my souls mine until I get mine and give it to here and we have the "i and eye" the "us" the "just is"

Questions pile up on lips for the lord  a lot of why's... why did they have die ? why do they hate us... answers are At the end  life  until then I have to live I guess?
From my inner wisdom I have to answer to myself and my lord I guess only god can judge me ... mild finger up fuck em

The next words I write are … right
“thy will Be done and not my own”
And I dip my quill in the moment, in the here and the know, I like to call it “living loving being”

And write with action in my book of life and laughter…. As scribble as  i walk ...i write



Tapfuma Gerald Munengami

No comments: