Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nyasha


my heart ( my niece ) I put my hands in your universe in the hope of being a little star,
If you could see me from where you art ?
My souls whispers in a searching breeze,
That faint touch that follows you as..
You look this way Like a light tower over the ocean ..Watching Guiding the love ashore
Like the scare crow I have being taught the season patients
Knowledge of times tender smile of the ancients.
For you I would be heavens clown.
After waiting in silence, you are the perfect sound
Why I feel the way I do I shall never know?
Acknowledgement of reasoning a forgone conclusion
Let me be your lamb and sacrifice my all Thank god for your artistry?
And presence Pen page and a feather so the moment is write
To my bright little star in a dark cloudy night




“child” Gerald Munengami



No comments: