Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A question


I find myself in a strange place of contradiction, because I am “u”
I would die rather than let you oppress me again … thats true believe that
I fight for my freedom and  die for it to, and I know you will surely try & kill me… true
The problem lies in that I want to live , maybe have kids one day (laugh) my Legacy.
But I will…  not live on my knees, the roots run and strong deep yes broken branches but very sold tree and not afarid to smoke trees... we don't do maybe's Godz babies
Knees are for praying and praying alone if you choose to live there thats between you and you slave … Ndiri mammbo , Khosi A true  Kingz 
My knees are for my mobility as I walk toward my dreams and kick ass take name , crawl some but alwayz toward the dream that refused to die with each breathe
That brings us back to the problem I want to live ... you want my soul to die 
I sit on the double edge sword of life and decisions this thing we call Hope it drives  me and scare me , heals me and hurts me  she is my spine when i grab a cloud
Ideals Vs Reality with applied application become hypothesis
Rather than longevity or quality.. dreams die quietly testing the little thats left of the man in me.
With a smile and my last breathe I tell Mr Godz
"I am dying to know the answer… so can i live"

Dedicated to Zimbabwe


“Child” Gerald munengami


No comments: