Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sounds like freedom to me


Turning nothing.. But moments and time To precious minerals.
That’s why I value grand mama smile. and wisdom
I sit alone in my cell, throw the ball of thought against my skull
Against the wall of boredom Serenity absorbed,
well in the mind..I hear them sound the horn, and the bell Civil war,
..Wait any war shake my head another body fell.

A prayer inside the tear trying to tell..? don’t be silent Holding on till,… till ?
.. .. but we fall to prevail Anybody around would kill…. ready to kill …?
To take this earthly crown

They didn't know my soul can not Be bound,
isn't it profound as  laugh at the gun shot sound
My foolish mind and its limits almost mockery

i Play the harmonica Freedom a concept caught in the instruments
Sounds like freedom to me?

“child” Gerald Munengami

No comments: