Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Despite




dedicated to those who still dream

Despite the situation When my hearts wants to not breathe
Who am I to tell it not to? (cloudness)
Ignorance is not an excuse, nor is fear of fulfilment Truth? ... truth?
Hope becomes an adversary I look to faith ,to deal with hope , so i am hpeless
life can get really scary.... If u do not believe in magic How do I make it for you ?
The first tear resists the most pride wont let it fly 
A flower lands in my hand to brighten my day I look to god and say They will be done ,
we can do it your way A bottle of moon shine Stars shine as hard as it is ,
hope is mine Drunkardness is funny Passion curious Happiness runs ..
i
ts okay You can not elude us
Smile laugh for life is curious Lord have mercy
Life is in us and we are just doing it

“child” Gerald Munengami



No comments: