Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The lines of your arms (rain to reign)

 (young andin"The lines of your arms make my head spin you are Aurora (Goddess of dawn) in the flesh  becaUSE i wake next to her , a daughter of Africa and element of nature, they see  your vulnerable i see  a Goddess in her own right .... one word light.
 Intertwined in the birth of the universe, the beautiful skin of ours a blessing and a curse.
 Moments when a rain drop is falling in full flight to the earth, she Asks the desert if it thirsts pure a moment Madness with a little hint of laughter i ask her  "what if our roles were reversed she rains because she reigns.




Her body  like the Keys  on a piano ask me sexy come play with me ?
 and my creativity "what are  you after .. .. what must you play to get laughter (laugh of madness )  my reply i "I am going to reign  so you can rain" lol
I watch the sky  to trying figure out how I feel about you as you falls toward me ?
 I succeed in this endeavor i make your aghhh lol quiver and shiver  lightening and thunder nails in my back i go deeper i am going under

I Wash my hands in her river ... in her scared, i bath in her light , i rest in her shadow i  am peace in her presence
I tell her this love is forever... its that true north love it never move while everything else coinages so I think?.
The Fears of your rejection from me AND  myself , I swear brick by brick we will build our own Mecca.
Now kisses are unspoken love letter Written , deep eye contact, licking lips,  cuddles,  long walks hand in had  sound boring but i promise nothing feels better nobody make it wetter
I touch …at least try and touch the lines of the universe (her arm) and she the  rain drop lands in side my palm i am lost in your presence  Ma i am gone. we good we strong


“child” Gerald Munengami



No comments: