Wednesday, October 10, 2007

C 5key

The wind asked the old leaf "what you sacred of  ?"
The leaf replied...  "to let go".
Times like that silence hear's so well.
The wolf hair stroked the violin and something was said no words just in my head
Breathe traveled through the brass, the saxophone thanked imagination we mare moved
The joy of a piece of mind, so why should I cry.


i Smile in the morning to get what I call life going on
Swaying my head while they play that song... thats my jam  let loose i am gone 
The wind causes ripples to sweep over my clothes
So happiness does the same over the sands of my souls
There could never just be one, blessed with 4 seasons in my lungs.
The finger plucked the last c 5 key on the guitar
A piece of me let go, that which was not me came to me ... and the rest of me was like go .
A tear fell as the leaf let go saying.. (hestitaion)
"This is what it feels like to free?"

“child” Gerald Munengami

No comments: