Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Why I write :trying to explain a lot




Why do you write ? “ well … .. .. once I looked in mirror and I saw a empty soul , I opened a book and saw blank pages , and I thought to myself what a waist , so I wrote in the book to make it feel better maybe to make myself feel better” what did you write “(laughing ) things anything’s just trying to fill up the page, as I wrote in the pages it felt a bit un comfortable it wasn’t used to being written in if you could understand, mostly my fault spelling mistakes and grammatical error here and there but I understood what was written , but yeah slowly the paged started to fill up.. .. much as we live life and make mistakes and brilliant choices which bring us to places, such as our present ,past and our potential which most describe as our future ”

What about the soul..? “what about it ?” did it fill up as you wrote (looking away and around ).
“I am not sure, but I know that there are tears not worth crying and the soul knew this well .. the soul of cause which was mine wasn’t lonely but it never hesitated to ask company to stay even thou most of the time it felt something’s where better not said , often it would ask it’s shadow and reflection questions and traces what was left by the ink of writing on the a page .. Asking do you really want to know what’s written would it matter .. should it matter .. and then there was silence and that’s about it ..about the soul” and the page “what about the page?” what did the page say “ not much really that was it’s nature ..(taking time to think) …to say a lot without saying much at …a lot of people read and passed judgement some learnt something others laughed others mocked .. .. .. . the page just did what it did.. all it new how to do .. to be a page .. umm why what did you want the page to say?” you have a point ? Where the page and the soul one in the same 


(looking up at the sky) maybe .. no.. not at all ..very alike though ,but no not one in the same , like hands of two lovers when they hold they are one but they are not , maybe they belong at least they have a sense of belonging and gave each other company ” .. your complicated “ not really” (frustrated) what do you write “ the wind doesn’t know why it fills the sail , fingers don’t know why they want to touch hot our cold but they do know they want to feel despite the consequence , the lost want to be found even when they give up hope and even in being found they might loose their freedom , hate needs to hate it has no exact aim” what’s that got to do with what you write “ nothing really I thought that sounded good (winking) hidden truths and you missed it again (laughing to self )” and then “ and then there was JUST IS” which is? “ it just is, that’s why I write I guess that’s the answer to your question ” that’s like asking why and replying why not. “ no it isn’t it just is” expand “ I know god and god knows me I have no answer accept it just is (with a smile) why do your ears listen ? ummmmm good question. I stop talking to myself we laugh… yeah we laugh

“Freedom with out responsibility and respect creates a different prison.”

No comments: