Tuesday, October 9, 2007

laugh (of madnes for the broken hearted)


Dedicated to Nana ebela hassan (Written along time ago)


I new (on purpose not knew) this was a love letter because I didn't know much at all...

Angels with broken wingz whispered in my ears...

and tried to tell me... who you were that 1

but pride had me like the three monkeys def dumb and blind when i lost you i also lost my mind.

your eyes and presence the only place on earth where I know it wont hurt to exist until that last kiss.

Regret becomes the rose in the hand of the hunch back of notra dame. i am  lost am i ??

it's not being lost that scares me being with you does i am vulnerable .

it's being found , but i smile as an angel whispers love is a verb, not a noun do it 

a tears falls i laugh, cause i am found for the letter is in your hand heart bleed it soul pleading it while your reading it .

and i can be that  whisper in the wind ....." i love you"


Child ... Gerald Tapfuma Munengami

No comments: