Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Battle in mind




Barricaded in a mind , I feel like am waking So I turn the page ,
to write the next part of the script
Then I look in your eye’s, fallen far from holy Dip the quill in the of my corner eye,
for the ink ,
Did you just blink I think I missed the missing link
Smile regardless knowing I am the perfect flaw
That which I seek was always with me
Ambitions sinks into the mountains side
or suretyBefore I move it with ..?
but not faith the sun sets I love to hate the fact that I love you
Freedom a conception From when my pen falls free when I sleep
Agony devoid of pain so its pure Mmmmmmmm?
No I am sure ..pure that is Is it not evident by the way she makes me feel
This unconditional love is tricky one Ugly duckling or a swan?


“child” Gerald Munengami

No comments: