Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lisa... ( you taught me how to see )


As I travel and journey thoughts of your body a ton me... night time they own me 
In reflection thoughts of your body, cause me doubt they confuse me
Humility and caution for a rogue infinite as myself (Cloud) … are by nature
Could I return to love as it was ... clouds whizz past my head  dam it i falling?
It feels like pulling an old book off the shelf... slowly watching it burn i melt 
I guess if there is strong enough man in me I might? maybe (hesitation)... 
Close your eye’s so we can both be blind and walk with me? 
In this place we use our souls hands to see, our brokenness to walk, our contradiction to beleive




They sea what they see it’s all right they call me ..wild, Beast, the mind off king and creativity of child
I see you the real you  and think of the simple things  when i watch you  watch you smile
I Enjoy the peace you bring  so Mary J Blige " no more drama"  its being a while
You observe the world through glasses to see clearly It?
the world has always looked at me distortedly I hope your eyes can touch my heart and feel my sou
Then let your lips tell of what they can see when they see the real me ... If they can?


dedicated to Lisa (a fools heart falls in love many times i would not have any other way)

child Gerald Munengami

No comments: