Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Despite

Dedicated to those who still dream (Cloud Walkerz)

Despite the situation, When my hearts wants to not breathe but i want to die
Who am I to tell it not to, to die let do it swinging ?
Ignorance is not an excuse, nor is fear of fulfillment Truth? scared it wont last
Hope becomes an adversary, I look to faith ,to defeat  hope , so i am helpless i observe
life can get really scary.... If u do not believe in magic, How do I make it for you ?
The first tear resists the most pride wont let it fly 
A flower lands in my hand to brighten my day I look to god and say They will be done ,
we can do it your way A bottle of moon shine Stars shine as hard as it is ,
hope is mine Drunkardness is funny Passion curious Happiness runs ..
its okay You can not elude us
Smile laugh for life is curious Lord have mercy
Life is in us and we are just doing it

“child” Gerald Munengami

No comments: