Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Family affair --Truth lie truth - Father son



Storm “ dad … you don’t understand  I really really really like her ... i am in love, what if I am in love (dramatically)  and I miss out because your holding  back ? Show me that Black Moses magic… please ?”

Cloud “In love (laughing with his eyes in the distance a quick flash back ... shaking his head as he strolls down memory lane)... so if you really like a girl they are two ways to get her (licking his lips with style and intent eyes in the distance like Cece is standing in front of him), you either lie to her and tell her all the things she wants and  needs to hear which from experience  is pretty dangerous because after that, you have to live up to the hype and i always went overboard I guess that was just the poet in me, or you  pray hard to Mr God  and tell her the truth and make her laugh at the same time , pay attention at the same time some people can’t handle the truth, once I told your moma I wanted to jingle her jingly bits”
Storm “ and ?”
Cloud “she told me jiggle away  and then tried to jiggle my jaw (laughing) she so sexy when mad ... feisty and then I knocked those boots like a winter sale  ... cash money out the store in a hurry”

Storm “ Earth to dad  its not about you and some  boots it’s, its about me and this situation… so when you met mom you told her the truth right  ?” (awkward silence)

Cloud “ mmm yes no  then yes , you see when I flirting with your  mom for the first time and she was lost in the beauty of my brown eyes and me licking lips and twitching my pecks, she asked if i wanted a taste  which you guys call smashing and I said hell yeah, your moma is class act then she started to walk away so lied my teeth out ... okay I didn't lie I grovelled and made puppy sounds for that second shot (hehe) works every time black moses 101, and then I lied my teeth out till until I could dickmatized her and hit her with the hurricane tongue (nodding his head with pride) and while we lay in bed exhausted from my brilliant sex God like performance,  I whispered in her ear.. when I first saw you  I thought  that’s my future wife”

Storm “ really (nodding)   and then you proposed”

Cloud  “ nope … Round 2 (smiling with pride) Storm I didn't propose to Mom she  proposed me”

Storm “why ? … she finer than you back the day she made more money than you you say she was smarter than you … if the  D games that tight I hope it genetic,”

Cloud “ Finer than  who Tsss ... there go your Jordan’s mr mouth ...  and i did break her back so many times she was almost paralyzed , she would go to work with smile but walking funny… 
“ dad remember the conversation we had to much information?”

"Some unreliable source your snitching Uncle Fate, told your moma that if she didn’t propose and waited for me to  to do it she would turn into skeleton waiting, so on one very drunk night your mom dropped to a knee and proposed"

"mom bought you a ring  maybe, she should be Black Moses?"

(reaching into his pocket) "Penguin style  ... she proposed with a pebble"

" so your trying to tell if i really like this girl i should get a pebble and some vodka ?"

"it would  work but no not now... save that for college... you like her ha boy, (deep sigh) think of women like this Mc donalds and 5 star restaurant, so take you time if like her  you don't eat slows  at mac D its fast food in and out , 5 star ... you have the starter the main deserts and the extra ... pay attention (theme music Black Moses) The next time you see this girl that you love ... what do you like about her the most ?"

" her face  and she makes me laugh"

"what about her face?"

"every thing, well put together just perfect for me and when she laughs i feel things"

"where in your pants ? (laughing)" 

"No dad in my chest it tingles" (moment of silence he smiles at his on)

"So just tell her what you just told me  about her...  here is the secret eye contact ... when you make it don't break it, then break it and look at her ankles and slow work your way up appreciate her don't objectify slow, then slowly lick your  lips and tell her what you just told me about be honest make her feel safe make her feel special and make her laugh  that's it there no deep secret, people make things more complicated than need to be ... you can give me a hug and go practice in the mirror "

"How did you know i was going to practice ?"

"i am Black Moses... i fell in love at your age once as well... and when you practice don't kiss the mirror"
They hug they laugh 

"no mirror kissing promise"



No comments: