Thursday, September 7, 2017

In the world of cloud 9 pt 2 How i talk about you at work



The fella’s on the edge of the seats like... “you said what, to who , when ...we know her now and she didn't kill you ? Either way it doesnt explain why you rush home after work everyday ... I drive around the block a few times to build up the courage to face my wife,It's like competition at work then on sports feild then i go home to compete some more a man gets tired  and we know tired is dangerous for a man.  I leave for work early and come back home late often tipsy ...Don't worry i don't drink and drive i park out side the house turn the lights and turn th goo days music on , and when i am home i spend more time with the kids than i do with my own wife and even time with kids has become a competitions (under his breathe) fuck feminism, we used to make love and it fun and knew know i feel like i am having sex with a brick who has timer (immating her) don't take to long... I am taking notes here brother i want my wife and marriage back, life is  crazy how you can you love someone and have that tingling feeling when you feel nervous to impress them 24/7  crazy enough to commit to each other for life then it some where  along the line the gears drop from 5 with  turbo to parked and you never even notice when like pin point  the moment. Now if she ask's me  a question it's one words with grunts , when i ask her questions its text or a voice from the back I something I or Galaxy i married a woman no a phone anyway back to the start Cloud”...

Cloud “I promise you that its true… but I am Black Moses and you not... so I licked my lips LL cool j style and (tone gets serious) then I looked her dead in the eye the way a thirsty man looks at a cold beer after long day at work (the fellas start screaming and running around pointing … that’s a real player right there Black Moses the man … that’s that real love look you can’t deny it )
Fellas “so what happened next ? ”
Cloud “ I told her hallelujah and smiled”
Shorty “you’re either a pastor or pastors son or your like one of those creepy religious guys right where everything is about god, the sandwich you eat, the clothes you choose one of those ”(helping me to my feet)
Cloud “nah shorty, I am just an everyday ordinary man, but you just put an S on my chest a permanent smile on my face, an arrow from cupid in my heart and face deposit of pure beauty in my memory banks because I don’t think I can forget you in this life time  and that image is earning interest with every glance (lilcling lips)… looking at you it feels like a prayer was answered almost like Mr Gods looked into dream my dream and draw you into reality, and said (god voice ) go and find Cloud he is the one for you,yep you detoured a little now that you arrived treat your self ”
Shorty  “ your corny, crazy border line creepy definitely clumsy, weirdly funny but cute … and you have nice buns my body type (licking her lips) and eye’s, you look like you got big tongue can you use it ?…what you were not the only one watching using peripherals a girl has needs to, 50 cent i am window shopper ( she laughs my heart melts )… I got game to equal rights right Clumsy?”…(pause)

Have you ever seen the Sun and the Moon shine in the same sky at the same time a phenomenal anomaly almost a once in a life time happening, I met some one who’s crazy matched mine in all the right ways ... that cosmic magnetic (un pause)
Cloud “ you I know I could fall in love with you every time I look into your beautiful eyes ?”
Shorty “We just met play boy ease up... how would you know you love me  I bet you seen a lot eyes  and said alot i love yous to split alot of thighs.  but nice try”

Cloud “that’s my point  how will we know if you don’t give me a try, you know i am feeling you by the look up in my eyes, as for love doesn't grow on you like fungus once you got it it's for good, its your for life unless kill it? As for them  thighs girl cruel and unusal those are not every day KFC thighs no no no... that that Gourmet 7 star thighs meranindated  for week baked brown  with glaze and cranberry,  you can suck the flesh off the bone type  thighs” she laugh so hard she almost cried ... 
Shorty " the next thing you will tell  me is that ..you can taste these lips for the rest of life time"
Cloud "Maybe your reading my mind.. i am not sure about that... but it proves my mind we connected ... but i suggest we start  and not waste anytime"
Shorty "Boy maybe i am the spider and your the fly"
Fella " yeah i remember a time when me  and Wifey use to word play for the four play until the real game " they all laugh "so what happened next ? ... "
"tomorrow fellas .. dollars don't make them selves
time to get back to work... to be continued



No comments: