Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Legal polygamy unholy alliance - Family affair



Cece "Cloud i need a body and a bridge back over"

Cloud "You pop up back from the dead and just ask me for a body and for me to bring you back over from the other side umm .... even if i could find you a body (along pause as to what her return would mean) i don't know how to cross you over if knew i would of done it ten years ago?"

Cece "The designer can make me a body, you can't bring me back but she can (pointing at Dee).

Dee "i guess death is a one way ticket, you had him i got him go back to cloud and play your harp orwhat ever you do"

Cloud "Why her of all people... really  i just asked to marry me ? "

Cece "i know ,She is a woman Ghiaya African , a life giver a nurturer she is my bridge ... her i don't have a choice (painful pause) because beside me she is the only other woman you loved as pure and hard as me and its that energy that's we needed to bring me back over"

Dee " i waited for 10 years for him to get over you and finally frost my lefty, then you want me to bring your ass back to life ... really? you didn't lose your body you lost your mind"

Cece "No you waited 6 month to jump on his dick which is my dick , do you know how painful it was for to watch you make love to my husband, do you know how much it hurt to watch you be a good mother to my children and for that i thank you , to hold them, wash them smell there hair read to them , nurse them when they were sick, do you know how much it hurt to hear them say mommy and talk about you and not me , do you know how painful it was to watch you build the happy home for our babies ... me and him dreamed of that we never had as children. I am not coming back for Cloud or our i wanted to be crossed over to protect our babies and for for revenge it wasn't a accident they killed me ... Cloud listen to me careful the Bald head are going to come after you and Storm hardest and if there is one thing i know how to do is fight  especially for my babies you need the extra hands, Dee we friends or used to be you love those babies as much as i do one mother to another Cross me over ... i want revenge and i want to protect my babies you can keep the D"....


No comments: