Friday, September 1, 2017

In the world of cloud 5 Full Figured


In my head you’re a 12 (11 is exceptional that 12 unforgettable) in this world you’re a ten on my fingertips makes your an 8 that full figure... 99 problem and you ain't 1… got me on my paper chase like i am Jigga ... i am trying get my finger in your hole and squeeze slow on  the trigger.... Shorty is all that, she understands the grind shorty asked me what your favourite figures again I laughed 69, she knew what was on my mind at time…

You could be (baby) fat or small short or tall I wants it all,  non-performance love shorty heaven cried out I hear the call, I Adeled it “hello” is it me you looking for (lol). I am on My LL “hey lover” eye balling, licking my lips before I do something phenomenal, the booty is like bread not afraid to spread (who said that…lol)..sorry I am back see what you do to me Ma … I don’t want to found I get lost in our eyes every kiss you give is a surprise , She calls me the truth because undo the worlds lies

No comments: