Thursday, September 28, 2017

Teaser - Queen Bee -Family affair


Fafi “My advice is we share him if you fight for him you could both loose him, listen to Dee, me and you have known him all our lives you what he is like when his backs against a wall. But if we share him everyone wins”

Cece “Who’s we , when did you come into the equation besides your lesbian?”

Fafi “Clouds my best friend, I don’t want his heart I want his sperm, besides we have all had a taste of the black moses D you how he breaks a back , listen I am in my 30’s if I am going to create a  life I want him to donate  the DNA, do you know how much crazy is out there at least with cloud my baby will have his brain and his eyes after all look at Sky and Storm? besides with me in the equation i can stop you two from killing each other”


Dee “Do you know how crazy you sound right about now tsssss share him  his sperm? number one Cloud would never part with his sperm he doesn’t father and leave, two …

No comments: