Thursday, September 28, 2017

Northern star (eternal love - Family Affair



Cloud “ Dee I need a moment alone with my wife?”

Dee “your what?... I thought we had no secrets between us and what does that make me?”

Cloud “I didn’t divorce her, she died … like it or not she still is my wife and the mother of my children and I have to respect her as such I am bound by my word to respect her ”

Cece “You heard him step…”

Dee “Bitch if you weren’t dead, i would put my foot...”

Cloud “Imi !!!(translated , Both of you) act your age and not your shoe seize, this is hard for everybody lets figure it out civilly , at the end of the day I am still the head of our house  and my word holds (tapping his chest) I’ll be back soon Dee (tap 7) Ether”

[Cece and Cloud disappear and reappear alone on a Cloud , and Dee stares at empty space with tears in her eye’s] Dee "i am losing him"

…Cloud stares at her no emotions to betray him , he reaches out to touch her she doesn’t move, he leans into her ear to smell her , he kisses her neck to taste her and then step back and just stares at her…



[Flash …. 2003]

Cloud lying on his back, Cece wearing nothing but his tee shirt and a thong sits on top of him.

Cece “have you ever had a blow job ?”

Cloud “Trick question… umm I am black Moses nuff said,  but you know that sounds like a good suggestion to me, literally, i am up for it ( hehehe)”

Cece “Boy …your so gone like you’re in love with me or something, you know I am the best you will ever have , i got skills you haven't even seen yet”

Cloud “ I don’t wana come back because …(confession of cloud walker) because I am in love with you (school boy shiness) and you are bestestestestest , having you here like this it’s like Mr God dropped a rose from the heavens right into my hands, I guess in case my lap  ”

Cece lights a blunt … Cloud “I drink I don’t smoke” She inhales deep puts her lips over his and exhales slowly (slow kiss when she is done)

Cece “that’s a blow job what I’m a do to you latter that’s called special attention ... i show those skills”

[Flash back to each other staring at each other]

Cloud “don’t lie to me or spare my feelings …tell me to my face you came back for revenge and to protect our children only and I had nothing to do with it ?”


[Flash]
Siting by a pool in his tee shirt eating grapes while he rubs her feet and sings to her .

Cece “Miss me ?”

Cloud “Always”

Cece “ How much”

Cloud “Eternally now and forever like the Northern star … my love for you can’t be moved and will always bring me home ”
[Flash]


She can’t reply, tears run down her face, Cloud says nothing but hand gestures to come close and he holds her..."have you ever loved someone so pure you can't tell where they start and you begin"
[Flash]

Friday late night cuddled up on the couch listening to Marvin  Gaye play wrestling and laughing, ¾ of the Vodka gone , past tipsy close to drunk, occasional pauses eye contact no words and random kisses.
Cece “I want to ask you some questions about us ? ”

Cloud “ what i do this time ...sure … you can be on top first to night ”

Cece “Boy get your head out my pants, but okay... seriously... I mean do you ,really really really love me like the northern star , would you bend  the heavens of me and defy nature to love me ?”

A pause and deep silence …Cloud “Are you pregnant ... am i going to be a dad , what do i tell my mom?”

Cece “no”

Cloud “so why would you ask me that ?, I love you as hard as I can everyday , like a doctor told me I had 24 hours to live , do i not make love to you like i was told jesus was coming back this week and i am not sure about sex in heaven?”

Cece “ Its not that … just answer the questions, would you  leave me if I couldn’t give you kids"

Cloud “no … we would adopt... your scaring me ”

Cece “ would you ever leave?”

Cloud “Not even in death ...do lungs need air, no … are you sick ?… what a tuma  … cancer whatever it is we get through it,  ride or die your freaking me out your asking questions you know the answers to, it's not like you … whats up ?”
Pulling him to his feet...

Cece “ One last Question  and don’t lie to me and tell me what I want hear or spare my feelings”

Cloud “okay… finally”

dropping to one knee

Cece “ Tapfuma …will you Marry me , I want your last name and one day your babies and your company until god call one of us home, will you spend the rest of your life with the me  as one flesh , one bone , one soul for forever ?”

Long Silence “yes... what took so long”


[ Flash]

Their bodies part and they just stare at each other... "woman tell me the truth ten years i waited ...i hurt my soul bled for you answer me ..."

she drops to one knee pulls out a peblle  “Cloud …marry me ?”….

No comments: