Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Father son walks (reflections) teaser -family affair



Storm you’re going to be the man of house one day, our home is one world when you step outside those doors that's a different world different rules handled yourself like you have being schooled. I got a gem for you young King... son . As a black man in a western society you got to know how to compete, we never use our race as an excuse for not doing great things your a beast becoming that scare the bald head, I won't give you  false teaching or waist my pain or scars that would make you a cripple, I went through it so you don't have to you... You carry our last name that's our brand i know your sister one will fall in love with someone if i don't kil him and change her name,  you it ... you carry the brand both of you run the business.  When you pick a wife pick carefully because she becomes family and thats your team ride or die...

 When you aim for anything in the life we call that the line , in there world  outside those doors, we don't aim for the line we aim way past the line, because they who ever they are, are always  moving the line back ward to deter you from trying, you laser sharp and you hit it you go harder. (confessions of cloud walker deep sigh ) ... in some ways i feel we and when i say we i mean our generation failed you against circumstance and all odds, we let you down a little forgive we didn't know better... (sadness in dads eyes) we were supposed to be the last generation  to work that works twice as hard  for normal, 10 times as hard for good , 100 times as hard for excellent and almost die for  phenomenal, the struggles not over we do it together our ( the elders ) wisdom your youth strength innovation and vitality... our future looks bright, never lose hope son (wink).

My teachers  say that my dad is militant my dad just says "i am just sick of it" and slowly he teaches me what the "it" is, he say one day i will be stronger smarter and faster than him, some times i doubt Dads a beast when goes in . My dad on the other hand says that  my teacher  should not be allowed near a classroom  to teach because " he is the height and definition of ignorant". I believe my dad all day i am 12 years old turning 13 and i have this strange feeling that i have read more books than my teacher. I don't always get him (dad that is) but he has never given me a reason to question him since mom died, my dad’s not like most other men, he smart and proud of it always teaching i wish he would stop and just be dad but as i get older i start to understand why, he is strong on the inside and out  but he pretends to be weak on the outside he says men ego's get threatened at strength making us a target  and would should pick our fights carefully, he has a very controlled ego and a big heart not just for us (sky my sister and Dee second mom) but for strangers especial the weak and broken, from what i observe most men live by the code of the ego not compassion my dads different , dad says there is nothing weak about showing other human beings compassion especially when they don't deserve it  i personally have mixed feelings about that, and he talks about war comming i think its close, Dad is protective  some times over protective but at least i know i am loved, he lets me make small mistakes but somehow he never to far when real danger is close. When we were younger he always used to read to us, when we could read for ourselves he would force us to read for hour every day, now i just read whenever can " the price of ignorance is to high son , it could cost us our family" i read to keep my mind soul and pockets swollen ... Uncle BC is always saying " the games to told and not sold".

Cloud " i work hard so that you work smart"



No comments: