Tuesday, September 12, 2017

In the world of Cloud 11 we dont make sense




"I and love" shall not be separated from you.... no no no ...people are in relationships and they can't be seen in lonely, people are having sex and don't get felt  untouched and lonely (thats real  taste ... yes sir) call me greedy because i want it all lucky we ordinary one flesh one bone .. Jordan and Kobe want the Championship ring ... what ever takes, them long hours behind the scene  you i put work in because your worth every moment, you slow down time in Clouds from day along our and wait and there its another one a moment, i don't know if i should call you by your name or Glory either we are Legacy...


You forced me to ask Mr Gods for see  ...Truth i hand none  and idea but not my own, understanding and  wisdom shoot you became that  and i had to ask for more of own just to manage that,i see you you see me,i didn't' wait for us to be whole to broke people in pieces form a new jiggsaw,she is my insanity in a  good way when i tell i have head voices in my  and scared when they go quiet...thats my baby (married people have tear in their eye like you have no idea

No comments: