Monday, September 4, 2017

In the world of Cloud 8 how i talk about you at work pt1


What is this business of you coming to my place of work at lunch time not only with my food but with public eyes lash kisses(i love it), my work mates asking “what does she do for you that makes you rush home straight after work , and early ends of work and  stay home on weekends give us specifics ?  and can she teach it where did it start and how do you keep it."

Fella’s “ she is my best friend my shoulder to lean on someone  I count on … she is my life and the pulse is going strong, I don’t kiss and tell but she know a little something something  toe curler(who said that lol),not only is my mind but body is blown, Angel to the eye but she bad to the Bone”
Fella “ Cloud  stop holding we said specifics now tell us more”

Cloud “You see it started  it all started  with Some fool before me , who didn’t treat her right and I was summoned to her by the winds of the fall of the butterfly effect , when I first saw her I confess shorty was intimidating she a jaw dropper I knew that i knew I adored her ( fellas are like true true [don’t stare to hard now lol]), so I tried playing it cool, have you ever being so taken  you felt isolated a little bit of drool on the side with quick wipe it (lol she did that to me) when her image eye ball penetrated certain body part levatated  …(fella 1- Dam we used to have that). When you want to get at shorty blow out  and blow outthe candles like a kid on his birthday staring wanting a taste of that birthday cake, like wolf in front of steak, she was sunlight to player vampire and to heart she put the stake, Dziva had a dry mouth and I am supposed to be deep lake, when you’re a championship chess and game player and have no moves to make ( another fella- feel you we used to have that to) luckily cupid saw my stupid  and was on my side  and he trip me up, and Guess who came running to pick me up… the first words that came out of my mouth  "i think you would be a good fuck" shorty " you said what?" Cloud "you coming through is my good luck" and he said ......to be continued

No comments: