Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Teaser - The world of cloud - family affair



I laugh a little
“I love watching her .. .. .when she is cooking, she looks so ripe just my type right ... when I watch her long enough  I can almost catch the moment when she puts the extra love in the food, I walk up behind her she  lets me put  one hand around her waist , it wraps around her waist like a creeper on the wall of an old castle like it has belonged there for a lifetime and bit, the other hand glides down her arm  just behind her wrist and extends..  my hand over hers as she  stirs the food , the aroma like the mixing of souls could only be an act of god , just a little less than divine  because it is  made by man  not quit mana but from heaven but tasting just as good
“ and this is why you come to tell me you are love .. am I invited to the wedding would I be the best man”.. .. .. . The sound of wings then a  thud  the figure moves in the dark, I am not  startled  just moving my glance  to the dark. After another strong drag of my cigarette I return  the straw to the corner of my  mouth as I continue

 “ and when I write  she sits behind  me  and does the same she lets her hand  wrap around me, she   puts her hands over my for arm , she  lets me guide her hand as I write , her eyes will be closed  but she can says every word I scribbled ..(Gentle laugh)  Nathaniel what do I do?”…a voice laughs 

No comments: