Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Teaser The supernatural -Family affair




Raising my head “ you ....you’re a funny  mother fucker you know that” as I looked at my reflection in the mirror, he was  drunk as I  was moving independent of me...  looking at him and he was trying to stay up “ you should know better the dead burry the dead” he replied in his slurs, he was pointing at me  he was taking a sip of whisky I looked at my hand  but my glass was empty, I laughed , we both looked to the  side  as we heard a thud on the ground my Shadow fell over drunk, we laughed lightly “ you could never hold your liquor” , as I helped him up , he didn’t say anything.. “ come on out  now .. all of you I flopped  on the seat  barely sitting up right on the closed toilet seat, out the shadows they came . My others i call them... my fear , bravery wisdom stupidity, confusion, all of that which  made me “ what do you want?” frustration said, stepping closer to me  fear whispered “it’dark in here” he looked like me just timid, I smiled him at rubbed my finger together and to spark the holy flame...“ better” fear “ what if you burn the house down?” “oh shut up you must of called  us here for a reason .. speak” thats my wisdom 



No comments: