Monday, September 4, 2017

In the world of cloud 7 ... The magic



Do you remember the peace you felt unborn floating inside the womb, that's how i feel when I hold your hands with goofy eyes or even when we are alone doing different things together in silence or walking and talking or if it’s just me and you the room doing whatever (lol)... In Cloud land it’s called ...Soul connecting when I don't know where my fingers start and your skin begins, when we slow kiss for so long we don't know who is breathing out or in, in that moment i call that the “magic" you don't know a lot accept this is my best friend and want to do this again and again and again.. Anniversaries  when drive out to find our  that quiet place by the ocean star lights and dimmed car lights that special blanket and make love to music that comes from the ocean.



In the world of cloud we sit down to stand up to lies of the world and any other opposition family friends all “the us” hatters,  just you and me alone a warm blanket in winter a fire . We let hands do what lovers hands do connect... We invoke "the magic" and slow down time sharing the kind of conversation that angels want to listen into, Magic the kind of eye contact which you can only compare to when a baby opens their eyes to see for the first time and reaches out to touch for the first time “magic”... a  place with no script but touch feels like a poet writing that line and realizing he really is a real poet for the very first time ... I wished upon a falling star for you ... and here you are  in my hands ... i smile when i think that starz life wasn't in vain  and maybe you came back resurrected as my lover and friend


No comments: