Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Teaser -Dreams- Family affair



Hunger

I awoke with nothing
I went to sleep with nothing
all in my mind was a hunger unfulfilled
all I had was in me
and all that I wanted was around me
my clothes were torn my legs were bleeding
but all I wanted was to satisfy my hunger
the cold was in my breath
the cold was in my blood
but all my thoughts were with the food in the window
so mellow and sweet
so soft and unrefined
my mind began to flow my hand began to move
the window shattered
and there was my freedom
I began to eat as painful as it was
my throat burned with a sensation of thanks and hate
for to it my survival was not worth its pain
with a smile on my face I blacked out
While I was blacked out the wind came and blew away my poem  when I woke there was nothing.


 innocent victim of war -I think I understand you, but don’t be scared by those sounds or the ground shaking..  its just a missile  they pass by often , sorry I cant tell you where that one is going but where every it lands I can assure there will be death and destruction tears and the very distinct scent of human flesh , I have to ask Allah  is he deaf .. I know he is real.. ..  I see him in the beauty of my land, I feel him in the embrace  of family , I have tried to kill him when I kill my own  hope for the future .. I have cried  out to him “ to fix my daughters crashed body” after we dug her from the rubble.... I feel a great silence so I have to ask him can you hear me … ?

you see lord they press the buttons from so far, they kill so many but they don’t see anything they are not choked by the rubble dust or shook by the sound  they don’t have to smell scorched flesh and hear mothers and children crying.. “they break the backs of our women with sorry of mourning their husbands and sons” ...ahh I get it … see no evil  but do all evil.. hahha  they don’t pay attention to the turmoil of there own soldier ...they witness the madness  and they are infected  as they return to pass it on in there homes , war does strange things to all who wage it .. we are all victims and those who wage it the soldiers that is on both sides .. not those who order it , my ashes settle peacefully although I am surrounded by war, history records  it as nothing as they war on .. .my 30 seconds of fame as they show my  land .. I am  buried over there  behind the reporter…they stand aside and say nothing and do nothing .. , next to my innocents my peace and ashes settle , and I become the wrong part of history reported by those who don’t know the truth I think they are called world /cooperate leaders, history is written by those how win wars. What’s is my name I ask the general , I ask the president .. Koffi Anan what is my name ?

 who ordered the pressing of the button .. they says nothing..

No comments: