Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Teaser Am i beautiful - Family affair Dad daughter


Sky "Dad ? am i beautiful ?"

Cloud " Baby Girl what kind of question is that, you look like me and your moma  (A pause in reflection) more like me, so there is doubt doubt your gorgeous... baby what happened who said something to you , who is trying to get killed ?"

Sky "nobody dad, i just feel so different others girls, want make up and boys and stuff , i just want to make music and fight and be like you "

Cloud " So there is no boy (she shakes her head ,he smiles) did you see that (shaking her head ) your so beautiful you just took my breathe away (they laugh), baby one day when you walk down the street  and you will cause traffic accidents and people will think your walking in slow motion, and i will have to dust of my snipper riffle, i mean i will have dust off the bible (they laugh) seriously you look like your moma and act like her to, know if your moma so fine and your her upgrade, and she could get a fine specimen of man like me , if your moma was the bomb your a nuke, your beautiful smart classy and you kick ass trust me ... i am not joking about the sniper riffle , now give your Dad love ..."

(She hugs Cloud) whisper "Are sure there is no boy ?"
 "Dad ...  no the only man in my life is you"
"i hope you never grow up"


No comments: