Friday, January 6, 2017

Pivepo ... Acknowledgement - Mutupo Shumba ne Dziva ... SonZ of the House of Stone



This book is dedicated to anybody who has not given up true self-expression, no matter how simple or complex… It’s to all the people who still believe in romance and love  and know the difference between the two the feeling and the sacrifice, and to all who can (against your inner cynic)  still celebrate the sense of humour of the school master “life” tends bring us ... And to anybody facing a struggle ... whatever the struggle may be ..?  To the person going through it, it’s  real

I thank god for keeping me sane over the years, lord knows all the crazy stuff I have done and to my  mother for being an inspiration over a life time you are the strongest person I have ever met. To my father I love you and I forgive you for passing away when I was so young but I turned okay love you but I really could of used more guidance hahaha . To my family thanks for the for support can’t wait until we are together. To Samantha Lee Munengami my heart ... my soul my muse … know you can nudge the angels and tell that’s my daddy he is beast barz and a quill straight ill … be waiting for me when come over to the other side


This book is definitely dedicated to all the women I have fallen in love with  and all those who have loved me ... please note I never said that all the women I slept with haha  (unashamed that a bit of a list haha) it made me who I am I taught lesson  some which I am still figuring out .  and the fans that actually buy the book and think what have to say is worth reading I take a humble knee … let’s get into It… 

No comments: