Tuesday, January 10, 2017

i loved you before i fell in love with you...to my future wife 11




How do I explain the secret to us to this fraudulent world, the simple truth is that we loved each other before we fell in love with each other. Yeah  we lay in the bed in the I draw lines on skin spelling words you laugh  as you guess what I am trying say … this is sacred to us it’s our thing the touch that doesn't lead to sex, we are connected in ways that most people will never feel and understand… sometimes we want to take a walk  and be in complete silence and hold hands our sacred touch that doesn't lead to sex … this generation that is connected in flesh but no in the soul is perplexed see as strange and complex.


We play banter about who fell hardest and who fell first … then we confess about the deep thirst, then we argue playfully about who has the thirst worse, it in those moments of laughter ( she hits me with pillow)… [ in that moment time stand still for me for a moment  and  I hear myself tell myself that’s why we  love her](I am back)… the confessions of Cloud Walker “I love this woman more than I love my self”…

Yeah you crazy enough to love me … when I walk through that door before I can say nuffin you put your hands on my mouth… and whisper in my ear “Cloud I am not wearing and panties … are you going going to eat the eye candy … you know what to do daddy”… some of you are thinking this holly wood but nah this is my reality Dele huro (Espagnol  hit it hard ) “ Ma you lucky your man’s good with  wood, what’s wrong with you bring out the thug in me that hood" .

How do I explain to world  we have 360 degree type love mind body soul … I hit it from the back till  u smile so I am lay back and let you take control…

No comments: