Monday, January 23, 2017

Show me love ...letters to my future wife 19


  When I first told you I loved you enough to wife you … you laughed at me and said “okay show me … what happens to love over time, the reality of what I have felt and seen is that love starts out cute like a baby  the honey  moon  but few reach the agely..but real love Cloud walker is messy the older it get, I am to old give you my time and then regret…Real love is messy business and hard work cloud it’s not Roses and candle lights with our dinner nights, its hospital beds swale ankles and broken legs, taking care when you’re sick and not leaving when don’t know and we are scared, its repeating something to you that not true and you not get mad because friend got inside my head”…
I feel you  Ma so far we done the hard yards I can say I can still tell you I love you with my eyes  and smile but with closed lips …


Over the years the petals have being damaged and aged but a rose is still a rose and you are the rose that I choose… look at that woman I still side drool a little at extra jelly when you take off your clothes, we done come along way and killed the hidden unseen foes, we got past all the maybes yes and no’s lord knows you still make fun of my ears and well you know what I say about your nose, I still wrap around you sometimes and make it hard to do them chores …if the love doesn’t last then from day one it was always flawed  that why I am giving my all…

Mr Gods stay the fuel for the fire the bonds as us young puppies figure how love goes, more xxx and less o’s, so thank you Ma you trust me to breed trust me to lead you me to fight for “US” heart soul knuckle I might bleed… your trust and affection I am always need I pray never regret the day I got down with that stone on one knee

No comments: