Monday, January 9, 2017

To see my self through your eyes... Letter to my future wife 10


Woman I hear the way you talk to me about me … and I heard the whispers by your friends about me type conversation through you… and I have only one thing to say … you make me want to see me through your eyes because I curious , I am truly intrigued about this person that you see . When your lips part and you call me King what does that real mean?… because when I call you Queen I know what I mean it’s more than what my eyes call your body type scene, not the sculpture of curves (looking so soft) but essence of your woman hood and a light that’s rarely ever seen, when you say we live in world full of contradiction and I am the force that stops so much of the affliction by being a contradiction and keeps your heart ticking?  when I first met you could not get enough of telling me how “you were  fine on your own” now you make me late for work when I got to leave when you pull me back talking about “ I don’t  want to be alone”… What did you see in that god that made you confess “ you don’t wana do the rest of your  life on your own but you want to get away from the crowd and have me  all to your own”. 

What is it you see that makes you stand naked by door when I come home covered in my shirt…? I aint complaining trust me Ma it really appreciated I am always ready because it works… what are you thinking when you use that finger to tell come here, then you whisper …. (x rated lol) in my ear.. what do you mean when you say I sound desert rain and you are staved of soul water, that smile on your face when say … “your that I am perfect thought you never would thought of” … Are you telling me the truth and what is it about DNA do you see through my skin and veins to the blood when you say “ I want to give you a son and daughter”… I get confused when say “your still learning how to love me like you outta” … I think there  more …lol … if I made you feel any other way than you’re doing amazing … what is that you’re thinking  when my backs turned but I feel your eye glazing… ( sound of the pen down) So yeah we can be alone together for ever…



No comments: