Sunday, January 15, 2017

Letters to my future wife 15... cant help but stare


Letters to my future wife …
Did you know you’re my kind of beautiful that’s why I dropped a knee woman … you yes you … my next to wake bad breath droopy eyes and imperfect hair… looking cute as hell we are the perfect pair…
I love the way your super comfortable in your skin and mind state that kind woman who eats whatever she wants (confidence so sexy), life to sweet cheese cake chocolate life to short “there children starving out there no food to waste” we can work it off in the  bedroom… so I eat without care .

Your charismatic flare in moments of madness…compassion in the soul love beams through your eyes, if she knew how I love the extra how she carries the extra in her thighs  dirty  naughty  jokes slip off her tongue … she is such a breath of fresh air…
Sophisticated smarts and sexy… she doesn’t take herself to seriously she got me wetting the my lips and maybe hers (who said that) maybe in my arms you don’t have fear but some of thoughts you speak put shock in my ear… and when someone is stupid enough to give you lip and attitude, I got your back but turn my back and think “oh dear”…


Royalty ... a king and  queen so we know the seed we will bear, if you were poem written Tupac’s  “Rose that grew out the concrete”, merged with  “can you see the pride in the panther” a splash  of Maya “Phenomenal woman” and a pinch of Nikki Giovanni... “I have you” I think that the perfect pair …

Forgive me I am not trying to be stalker just me a Cloud walker, I wake up a few minutes before you do and you are my kind of beautiful, if you could see you  as I see you would understand why is stare…

No comments: