Monday, January 9, 2017

Letter to my future wife 9 … both of us with no make up...be vulnerable



Do you know why I like to stare at you and marvel when you don’t have makeup on, yeah you’re beautiful and fly all kinds of awesomeness happening there to (rolling my eyes and laughing) but it’s not that ?  The makeup covers the person I wake to up to it’s hard to see Mr Gods original design there Ma, I want to know that you its sacred to me just like you don’t want me to wear the man makeup  of false masculinity that would cover up the flaws in my character , the sometimes I am weak and the  bruises in my soul from everyday life , they don’t make me less man to you… so why cover up what makes you more woman and human to me ?… it’s too hard to live up to these false concepts of perfection  that’s for them out there not the “US” , (sarcastically) besides I married a real woman with curves  and morning breathe  not a mannequin (Hitting me).

 That face under the makeup is the one I will see when you have a baby… (Laughing) or worse that would be terrible time to meet a stranger lol… like how you want to see my souls face when I lose some one that I love and I am supposed to lean on you. I gave you my word you would never be alone in a crowd and you said “Cloud don’t ever be emotionally unavailable when I am around”… we got this we don’t always know how or get it right but we got it… When your covered up it tells you don’t trust me with imperfect to love you anyway and then you get confused when my soul doesn’t show up … keep it  simple wipe the makeup off and you can put me on… know come here and tuck yourself into my right arm…

Foot note * this ones a bit special to me because a friends emailed me the title and asked me to work it, for his wife ...

No comments: