Thursday, January 26, 2017

Twin roses you understand why i am slanted ...letters to future wife 24 ....


We are both roses that grew out the concrete we understand dust we understand the heat we know exactly where we were planted, we bare to each other naked scares under naked sky’s lit by the stars of or unique persona … truths that’s why we never take each other for granted.  I understand why you are and you understand why I am the way I am slanted. 



Often I knelt down so you could get my portion of sunlight and air when you didn’t feel strong and you didn’t feel like going on “listen to wind queen that’s our song” and you would lean to the side to give me your portion to wage life with the visititudes of life we both need to be strong. The struggle was real soul sister but got there right on (laughing thinking back)



Yeah them  days …Your bag on my shoulder  hand in hand a whole bunch of laughter I would home , we would reach the front door your parents aint home but you’re not going to let in me in  for real… (shock) aight at least let leave with this poem, before I rush we can have phone sex and you can use mind while coil the cord I am have talk dirty until I hear at least one moan… as tur to walk away you start to sing and back me up against a wall with the voice and pain Nina Simone   


When I first met you didn’t believe in love anymore because of those who came before me, when I looked in you the eye and said your my future wife you laughed and said I’ve heard that story before, “you just want the pussy” … “true …but didn’t take me lightly angel whisper in my ear she is the one that was prophecy”.  All you wanted was honest tender loving and the python that made bedroom scream, now you demand my complete tenderness,  own the python even named him icon  (who said that lol),  you look me in the eye ten years later in awe “ when we started you were not the man  of my dreams but you built them, I can’t see not being one team I say this from the heart cloud walker you’re an amazing human being”



No comments: