Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Natural mystic ... letters to my future wife 21


You’re your own definition of Mr God’s beauty re enacted  in nature and given life by his breathe, form by mother nature and cooked to perfect by his Sun your creation was a family affair and your very self a aware of who and what you are and the confidence born of it so sexy... I see his penmanship written in your aura and i am lost but try and grasp the aristy of your face  a true natural mystic ....unborn i must ask did you appear to Marley in smoke  , hips lips and thoughts behind the mind so quick, funny enough i said African women don't walk they glide but your a true anomaly because you waddle lol... got me dirty demon type walking eye ball stalking  prayer and dirty thought talking , in the mirror all alone at home practicing future lip locking  lol your own definition of beauty  



From the very first time i saw them eyes i was doomed to fall to knees and call queen not that i am complaining i enjoy the scene ... i never mess with your freedoms  like my father said ...when a flower looks beautiful in the field  playing in the wind don’t pluck it out the ground you might possess it but its true beauty won’t last, so instead I stepped into world to make the beauty last  you missed so much you stepped into mine we got tired of the dance  and create our world in the ether the “us” the commitment the bond our marriage .When i did't make much money i gave you pay cheque when i got home ... we got a little something something nothing change you get to see my whole pocket because the foundation and the trust in the us is strong… no yours  no mine  ( accept your that thang lol thats mine )
 

Peaches (bedroom pet name  who said that lol) So at night What is that thing eat like a mango make your heart race but your mind slow “boy don’t even think of letting go”, they don’t get how our intellectual is actually sexual , that’s why our sexual phenomenal, and the climax is astronomical , a hose full of laughter because you’re so comical, I look into your eye and see happiness in the future  we talking on the that orkikal, I am write your name in the stars with poetry Orion, I look inside the mirror and can’t find myself because I am the gone  when I am in your arm, I am tur the lights off and you can turn me on…


No comments: