Thursday, January 26, 2017

"when your wife happy your homes happy" words from a father to a son.. letters to my future wife 23


Woman I want you to know when you walk through that door we are in our own world and its safe and sacred for us I can’t always protect you in the other world but I will do my best, but in this world you are beautiful as you are unless it’s a season because change is the only thing constant, you don’t have change a thing because that who I fell in love with in the first place, your hair doesn’t have to perfect  and go ahead put on some fat pants  wash off the make up just keep that sexy under wear on, because after dinner I am play our song , you know what is ... Whatever the song it translates to let’s get on lol and I peel them of with teeth like a thong (who said that) lol. In this home  you don’t have to be a super woman you don’t have to be Beyoncé Oprah Michelle and Serena all at once

 …when your strong be strong  when your weak be weak but don’t keep it secret like the world lies to you about and maybe even your moma told you  not to show me weak just speak , I rub your feet you do my shoulders that’s who we be image if I pushed away when I was hurting this is our world from day one  and we not anything outside that door are sweet… sweet sweetestestetest lol ( woman what you do to me lol). If you’re tired soak in bath with some wine take your time …I will and cook and do the dish laundry and some cling to, I am not insecure my hearts pure I will either gives you some space or tickle you and tell you jokes until your sides are in stitches,  watch a chick flick against my inner man’s wishes we can stay quiet and just hold you in my arms plus soft head kiss, your happiness is also mine and part of our homes richness… but I won’t know men are dumb ask speak. 

A wise man (laughing) my father told  me  “ when your woman/wife is happy your home is happy”, I didn’t know what it meant then but i did it properly,  by the way that you treat  101 it definitely kept me  because I am happy, a wise man indeed he bless us both with his wise prophecy… we are the designers... aliens ( not of this world that a good thing)  we dont focus on the major thats out of control be we perfect the minor .. i wake up in the morning like how i paint a smile on her face at abot 4 pm before works i am think how i am put it on you when give me taste ... when i see you

No comments: