Wednesday, January 4, 2017

...letter to my future wife 7 ..Last nights Art .. breakfast eye cuisine

Letters to my future wife 7 …  breakfast eye cuisine

Thank you for not looking like every one of those girls in beauty magazines, and I appreciate the fact that when you wake up next to me I get to look at you a beautiful natural scene the essence of god master piece human being rare treasure barely seen so I hope you understand why I say “ good morning Queen” . Thank you Mr God so last night wasn’t just a dream lol the peaches and cream lol, so when I look at you it’s like my eyes are eating delicious rare cuisine, I be eating something hidden in them jeans .. (sorry I am back lol), last night Dam you were the subject my art ...and I was trying to master craft reading your skin slowly I was trying to get you smart … Making love you to woman every times a different experience let’s make a pact that we never make the act a ritual but keep it animalistic or spiritual tongue tied maybe I got clitoral   and mean that literal  eyes in the back of your head … “ughh” its getting critical, telling me not to stop but it sounds like I killing it the orgasm criminal  , Dam I am feeling you  like I am covering your body with syrup take my time I am OG get bob Marely with it because I am going to stir it up, till it start to drip and I can fill up a cup 


Hidden prophetic wisdom in Marely lyrics “ no woman  no cry” so we  “I and I”  …only two times in this life I want to see you cry when I say “I do” and when I die …  Queen you be like an ice-cream on a hot summers day a pleasant surprise that makes the moment more complete and yet we in the moment enjoy the heat, especially the taste of your sugar …the head rush of cold and sweet make me as Marely put it wana play with your boogga woogga  lol. You be like that perfect song after a long day at work your definitely part of my peace and my joy when I get home, one of the most important ingredients  in mental and soul detox in simple words babe your presences just rocks. Your absence when I tour an unseen affliction my sweet contradiction a child of the most high God… a daughter of earth… a muse for the heaven (Cloud Walkeress) I hope my loving tells you the tale of all that you are worth.


Woman you got admit because I picked you I got good taste,  smooth to touch skin perfect sun bake, I call you sweetness our secret I eat more than just your cake ( who said that lol ), I wish I could put it in a jar I’m  talking about your laughter , looking fine with yourself go ahead I aint mad at ya, you the reason I will never give up , when that feeling try to creep on my soul I knuckle up , because I know what I am fighting for , to protect the “US” you our family our happy our seed  my super hero power kicks in I turn into pure war,  late night Mo town me and you we dance until our feet sore. First time we meet eye contact trying to play it cool like a fresh breeze but my eyes snitched like King please … Your full of substance us meeting had to be Mr Gods there no way we are chance … you walked by (licking my lips) had me taking a third  4th and 5th glance  ancestors whispering   are ready young blood to soul dance  then ask her to slow dance … “Half thug  half gentle man doing the very best he can  working the plan the son of the son of sun my soul shine so your can get a tan … that’s my man” when they ask that’s what she tell them … Confessions of cloud walker “ I would rather spend one life time with you  than be an immortal and see all ages”… Northern star

No comments: