Friday, January 6, 2017

Fear ( i think not)




I have being beaten a up and I have being beaten down(laughing)
I have had racist words pierce close to my soul as I wiped spit from my face
I am sad to say a times my own turned on me  .. And left me in the dust to die...


Maybe to the wolves… and hyena for I hear their snarls and laughter...
I even fell in love once.. My heart was broken as the script had it written...
And yet I fell in love again (the fool and jester) but in all of it there was no true fear...
I had already lost my father and was threatened with loose of my mother
I have had bullets graze me knives in my ribs cigarette put out on my arm
I have fallen from great heights and dared to rise again and climb
I flirted with suicide..

My body has being shaken illness to where I could see the light (ha-ha)
Can I have sense of humour about death, you only die once?
But there was not true fear...just an appreciation for time...
It was when I looked out at the world


4 things shook my soul
Insecurity became acceptable… I felt fear
The idea of a soul had become obscure to most... I saw fear
Children didn’t dream.. We stopped teaching them to dream their own, but maybe our dreams vicarious living ..Fear came closer looked me in the eye…
Last but not least I thought for a moment Mr God had left me although he is right here with me..
I knew fear
But his presence chased it away...

Dedicated conquering my fears a life process



Tapfuma Gerald Munengami aka “child”

No comments: