Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Letter to my future wife 5 …The here and the now

Letter to my future wife 5 …

Too many “men” break their promises that’s why I gave you my word that I am committed to the “until we grey and old love”.  You see in my world, word is still bond and I am a happy prisoner to our  “US”, I am guilty I murdered the single me now I am in this thing for life. I am not in the future and I am dead to the past, I just want to feel you in the moment and own it we lost too many people we love and tomorrows not promised so we treasure the “moment”. I don’t know when it happened confessions of cloud walker I need you in my life, teach me how to make you feel like woman I got an open mind, when we are young to be a super lover deeper harder faster lol I am  make it last yeah .. … if Mr God bless blesses us with a seed and you’re a mother how to best be your helper not just cheerleader observer and provider whatever I can do make things happier and lighter, and as time paints grey and we head toward our winter to still have enough passion to kindle your fire. Give me your word that we won't get caught in life business.. and be be alone in  the relationship or in crowd ... your word that we stay in the here and the now..Imperfectly perfect that what are “Northern star” that’s why we connect love honour and respect me and you are just plan simple love that’s real , people look in from the outside only see magic and think we are special effect… you got me open and I got you wondering if I am think about you, I hope as we get older if its heavenly possible to get closer … drama a free accept life’s curve ball no emotional roller coaster , roller coaster are saved for the bedroom kitchen tables and the sofa… you love me  like  mother nature  a lot of nurture , random kiss burglar a steak no burger think about our body merger  and the way you murmur, who’s going to be on top okay we can take turns here, students of love both student and teacher … you love like heavens surface  a God reflection … A million a fish in the see you were always my selection 

No comments: