Thursday, January 5, 2017

Father and son - Crazy enough to love me ... The secrets in the boots - teaser




Ether “Okay Baba (father) you show me where true north is and how it will guide me to be a man and stay one (excited as children do when learning something new) and when you come back from the Ancestors land will you bring me a gift as you always do ? Your  my hero Baba, I want to be a super hero just like you [ Every man dreads and dreams to hear these words at first you want to beat your chest little man wants to like me, then reality whispers in your ear, he doesn’t know the truth about things you survived to become you is that path you want for him and that beating on the chest stops… and there’s a deep silence of contemplation and pray your don’t betray the fear of be careful what you ask for] … one last question Baba… how do I become a super hero like you?”

 Dziva  “like me  okay…? (The long silence of the unanticipated questions children love to ask) When the time comes and it will young Dziva (sad eyes because what he was going to miss so much) you will travel to dream world and meet the ancestors until then don’t worry about them too much know that you carry them in your veins, when you look in the mirror they are also looking back at you , you are the army… (Hesitation) I am not as super hero.. not so much as you think I am a man… but to be a super hero to answer you … son of a son of the sun …(playfully) it’s … all in the boots, (nodding his head conclusively) Superman boots, Batman Boots, Super fly boots, Jimmy Hendrix boots, Bob Marley Mr T boots, Shaft  boots me the... boooots  leather if possible.”

Ether"Ahhhhhhh (In awe) The boots … silly me all this time I thought it was in the cape and wearing your undies outside kind of silly now that I think about it .. I can look cool like you in my boats, another question Baba why didn’t the ancestors wear boats they were supers to? ”

Dziva “ you have being spending too much time with questions Mother  to be asking me all these questions ( he laughs)"

Ether “ no Baba you taught me answer a question with a question then question the answer to get to the truth  and if it didn't feel righ ask the question again right?”
A deep look of pride...




No comments: