Sunday, January 8, 2017

Glimpse of heaven through you ... so high ....Letters to my future wife 8



When you’re in my hands I want you to feel like you floating in the ocean …aghhh as I cover body with coco butter lotion sensory commotion come on now woman dont make bring out that love potion , conversations with no words I am the noun be verb , you’re the high I am the herb your the poetry i am word , one day we getting married the wind didn’t tell you you aint heard …

Confessions of a Cloud walker “We have being together a while now and I can’t lie when I see you I still feel butterfly’s (I hope it never goes away), I don’t say it but I think it “Thank you Mr God for the super fly”. I gave you my word that I would give you my world and never take you for granted, our roots run deep three cords (you me and god) in love we reap r it’s because in sacrifices we planted … when you’re lying in my open arms do I make you feel like “wow” this is a forever thing when you touch the ring, feel the hum of your heart while in your ear I am sing. Yeah that’s just a moment I hope you got a glimpse of what I am dreaming of… the until we get old ad grey love …I am confident about us as I see the storms coming out, our way golden hearts live forever… us part never ,woman do you see a small piece of heaven in me if not its aight I am work harder… love closer and love smarter but mostly love harder. I trust you I did whatever man fears I opened my heart and mind to you and for the first time in long time …I felt even with the fear like I was truly living “dam Mr God something about the this woman and the loving she giving… can I get more time forever ? For ever does not feel long enough this is the prayer I am sending” … cause I see a small glimpse of heaven in you. What kind of love is this, that makes me act a fool , yeah I get it … it’s that old school your like the perfect imperfect quote the float to the boat, you’re the I do when I don’t … I feel you … I can’t wait to meet you

No comments: