Tuesday, January 24, 2017

When we talk with no words...letter to my future wife 20


You have the perfect body weight Ma… translated into my language your body on top of mine, yeah I promised to make you laugh and feel sexy with my foolish morning punch lines, to tell how I feel in my heart with my eye and mind with the jot of these lines, and you know how my body feels  about you that morning glory should we go for a third time (boy I got work to go to walking fun as is  lol). You love me because I am different, unique, funny kiriky 24 hours horny lol a Mr Gods designer original and i think you better or the same, that’s how you got the my last name I trying to discover what secret was Mr Gods thinksing as he poured into the master piece your becoming in finger licking beautiful frame. I am tell the truth when I say I am stand next through years, I tell you good lie if make you smile like you will only cry happy tears… (life happens and I am not perfect).

  Confession of Cloudwalker… I remember waking up early looking at you scared because I didn’t know what life would bring, I told Mr God “if you let me wake next to this woman for the rest of life I promise you I will face anything”… Listen Queen we paid  a great price for this love things that’s “us” that isn’t money, we have laughed at life because we done gone through something’s so hard even demons said dam that not funny, but if we both didn’t laugh we both would of gone crazy. Forget facebook and twitter I am OG I wana stand on top of mountain with and shout into the wind “you see her that’s my baby without her I go crazy” and play Tyrese my sweet lady.


so-amazing
We soul smart, I am going to make mistake but nothing serious enough to break your heart, mistakes and forgiveness that how you master the craft of love art … So i Think… we should not waste time i don’t know when he is coming I mean “death do us part” .  you grab my hands “ my man is building our dreams and our happy home with these two hands” and its moments and silences like this we speak in language on Angels …I love you when I met you By the way when we have an empty nest and its just the two of there, I am a still be the man who whisper  “are you wearing any under wear lol”  sorry slipped I mean “I still care"

No comments: