Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Meeting my daughter and the Book title ... Crazy enough to love me

The title of the book comes various experiences in my life… But mostly it comes from holding my daughter for the first time, words do that experience justice and we men we don’t have that many words lol. Just the way my daughter looked at me and I looked at her and we having this wordless conversation in my heart of hearts I understand that I love this person in my hands more than love myself  and she reminds me how real Mr God is, and I don’t even releaise tears are stream down my face until some tries to wipe them off, and I put her down and i rush to the phone and try to call my mom but I can’t dial because I can’t see the numbers because that’s how many tears are streaming , when I finely get my mom on the other side of the phone, I am crying and apologizing  to my mom for all the bad things that I did while growing up that caused her stress  and I started unnecessary confession about the cookies stolen and change not returned, at this point my mom thinks I have being diagnosed with a terminal illness, like all African mothers she is trying to calm me down asking “whats wrong baby what’s wrong” ( with African mama your always her baby you be 80 and still be baby lol)… first thing  I said to my mother was “ and you love me like this” and for the first time I had a real  idea of how much my mother actually  loved  me … there that inspired that title half way through the book.

No comments: