Sunday, January 15, 2017

Letters to my future wife …16 The soul kiss focus

 
Did you feel it… that ones the one I call my soul kiss … I am here to help you achieve your dream don’t forget we are a team your happiness means the world to me I hope not be the distraction but action and the laser like focus… rest in me  when I put that ring on your finger that was my promise to be your fortress …it real out here Ma…. no magic’s tricks I don’t do that hocus pocuss , life is our book this is our chapter together let’s make it good read for Mr God so help me write this…


(With sadness in my eyes)… Sadly we live  in a world where men tend to die before women… so unless Mr god himself do the calling I aint leaving The “I love you’s” and cuddles random kiss I will be giving, the word divorce  abuse  and ugly words are not allowed in our speaking, I am committed to the “us” northern star
 “Confessions of the Cloud walker if I died to night I would find a way from the other side to let you  feel my love while you’re still sleeping …Don’t mind the blood on my  hands  and callus its the price I am willing to breathe to build you Eden”. In a confused world where genders roles seems crossed you let me be a man you trust me to be the head of our house my decisions and in my leading thank you for believing complete not compete all day tag teaming


In this life time they will never understand us we say we love  it’s as invisible as light , as real as the earth valued at diamond worth tested by hard yards and hard times not just the romance  and the fully feelings, from day one we bandages nurse and doctors for soul bruising and heart bleeding

No comments: