Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Why I call you names…. ? … Letters to my future 12




Woman do you know why I call you rose … I see you when you look in the mirror and you question all that amazing Mr God gave you naturally that nobody else will ever have wonderfully beautiful powerfully and uniquely made the world get to share you but he made you for me, I don’t care about the world outside world do you know what you look like to me? A rose…


 Why Queen it’s not just a term of endearment it’s a term of authority and respect “earned” and not just given you aint perfect but at least I respect your heart character and the way that you living, every time I call you by that name I hope to put you back to place you stripped for born from and belong royalty, to remind you  of Mr Gods originals design for you he mad you half human half deity, completely complete for me  the cradle of humanity  and lord sometimes he is the test of my sanity lol… it would not have it any other  way…  


she is a psalm for my soul and i am  balm for her soul and we so the bomb  when we complete and we whole.I call us the coal , they can tease us  but I would rather be darkness with light in the soul, I am not scared no more we can face  the I am not sure and I don’t know and i will stay .. trust me i will stay ...  you never have  to pay a price for being your self around me on contrary you end up loosing me  and end up loosing you  when try fake the we , northern star know who you are  why northern star ?  unmoved and eternity by gods hand we are designed by Mr Gods hand we stand  i will always be your man ...


No comments: