Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Letters to my future Wife 6 ... Sweet contradication

I hope the way  I look at you tells how i feel and who you are Northern star...I give you my word (is bond) we will never be the couple that stands together in public but if people put on their glasses of truth and honesty they would see that in body they stand together but they are apart in heart and soul they’re just playing role to protect their image and cover low self-esteem and the fear of being alone, nah Ma like Aretha said “nothing like the real thing baby” . The way I treat you in private is the way I treat in public (real good with some honey on it) we see them and laugh and they argue and fight at home the act like they in love when they see us... Real recognize real and that’s not soul it’s not even close to love 

… So go ahead Ma be my sweet contradiction … Funny right I am you band aid and sometimes I am your healer but you’re the place I go to when life hurt, can I walk with through life with you we face the sweet and the sour, I call you shorty, but you’re the designer foundation and strong tower, like the bible says your submitted to me I appreciate that but I give you back all your power, you’re a tom boyish gangster  Bae, but you still like slow dancing chocolate , roses and me and you alone slow walking conversating for hours, the world is ours. Women I want to love you so hard with agape love you can feel it in your hands you can feel it on your skin, I want to be that one decision besides having my baby you never regret can feel me with in, I tried so hard but I could never capture it with a pen. The angels say I am a genius of artist when I paint a smile on your face, my words my arms my awe they were designed by Mr God himself to make you feel safe. Got me on my “happy feet” I am just a penguin looking for the pebble, my sweet contradiction crazy but your stable  like that moment  “she my song !” they drop the base and the treble  the world really in trouble because we are made of soul rebel …” I will hold onto you over the years until one of crosses over that the only time I let go… for sure

No comments: