Monday, January 16, 2017

When i talking in ice you know it get nice ...letters to my future 17

...
(On the speaker driving on my way home “hello”)
Ma bring it back on me, because I am about to put it on you… i about to lose you ...to a body high, i am get you lit it... you be like "whatever" ...until i put in my mouth a cube of ice, yeah I bit it, close eyes the back neck i ignite it , who's minds running a riot, The bit of black mamba you aren’t going to fight it , ice in my mouth body poetry and this is how i write it, you can’t breathe you can’t move you can’t even take off the shoes I guess body is delighted everything a blurr at the same time close and far sighted waves of “argh shit get it” go head Ma just ride it  I am still on your  back I even got to  Chiraq...body poetry ice in my mouth should i take that route, should I get fried chicken water like grease on my lips glisten should i go down south we grown folk you know what I am talking about. 

You know I got that look in my eye, tomorrow you will be walking funny like last you came back but maybe you died, we nibble ear lobs like gods eating a honey combs what’s my tongue doing to the back of your spine back of your thigh that got you rolling your eyes looking all surprised… bring it back Ma I losing you .. Adele said hello but I am saying good bye… I told you I would ignite it you are on this the body high… you know whats up …when I say get them thighs up I am O.G  I am a not peter pan I take my time I am real man I de construct your as I working up plan is your head starting to spin like the sound of the fan, you know I eat sloppily because I eat it properly we don’t waste not food around here especially when it sweet honey b, dam nearly broke my neck you need to stop trying to decapitate me, know I got to break back but you know you like that deep lake with pipe I was whispering to your body know I got live up to hype, it’s like any given Sunday we going do this all night I need to take you place where darkness makes you see the light …. Aight ..

No comments: