Thursday, August 31, 2017

Family Affair 2 Meet Storm my son



Meet ... Storm

 Why I write :trying to explain a lot
“Why do you write ?..  “ well … .. .. once I looked in a mirror and I saw an empty  soul , I opened a book and saw blank pages , and I thought to myself what a waist , so I wrote in the book to make it feel better and maybe to make myself feel better.. after all nobody likes to alone nor empty..” “so what did you write ..?”
“(laughing) things anything’s just trying to fill up the pages, as I wrote in  the pages they felt a bit un comfortable at first my words lacked purpose .. but with time they made sense … it(the book) wasn’t used to being written in, if you could understand, mostly my fault spelling mistakes and grammatical errors(as is with life) here and there, the era’s of life some of us  make..  But I understood what was written , but yeah slowly the pages started to fill up.. . as much as  we do when we live life  and make mistakes and  choices which bring us to this place, such as we call it our present from our past  and on to  our potential which most often describes our future ”
“Umm? Okay  What about the soul..?” “What about it?” “did it fill up as you wrote ?” (looking away and around for an answer).

“I am not sure, but  I do know that there were tears … and that there  are some  tears not worth crying, and that  the soul knew this well (experience).. so it did not cry .. the soul of cause which was much like mine, it stood alone but it  wasn’t lonely but it never hesitated to ask company to stay  even thou most of the time it felt something’s where better not said , often it would ask it’s shadow  and  reflection questions and trace what was  left by the ink  of writing  on the a page because he was blind ..  Asking it .. do you really want to know what’s written ?.. ..  would it matter? .. Should it matter.. ? because it is already done …And then there was silence and that’s about it, About the soul (conclusively)” “ and the page?” “what about the page?” “what did the page say?” “not much really that was its nature ..(taking time to think .. concluding .. yes) …to say a lot  without saying much at …a lot of  people read wrong  and are quick to  pass judgment… some learn something, others  laughed  others mocked .. .. .. . The page just did what it did.. All it knew how to do.. To be a page  .. The page said a lot without saying much at all umm.. ..Why what did you want the page to say?.. Did it say something to you” “ ummm you have a point?  Where the page and the soul one in the same?”  ….. (Looking up at the sky) “maybe.. No.. Not at all.. but very alike though  ,but no not one in the same , like hands of two lovers  when they hold they  are one but they are not, maybe they belong  at least they have a sense of belonging and gave each other company ”  “.. your explanation are  complicated” “ not really (laughing)” “(frustrated) what do you write?” “ the wind doesn’t know why  it fills the sail , fingers don’t know why they want to touch hot or cold but they do know they want to feel despite the consequence , the lost want to be found even when they give up hope knowing that even in being found they might lose their freedom , hate needs to hate it has no exact aim but it’s its nature” interrupting “what’s that got to do with what you write” “ nothing really I thought that sounded good  (winking) hidden truths.. in your face  and you missed it again  (laughing to self )” trying to get it over with  “and then”  “ .. you come to term with your complexity.. and finally see the simple ..  and then  there is the  JUST IS”  “which is” “ it just is,  that’s why I write I guess that’s the answer to your question ” that’s  like asking why and replying why not. “ no it isn’t… ..  it just is” expand “ I know god and god knows me I have no answer accept it just is (with a smile) why do your ears listen ?” “ Ummmmm because that’s what they were designed for …(. I stop talking to… I we laugh… yeah we laugh…. Jesus … god with us …


No comments: