Wednesday, February 3, 2016

24 hypothetically part mind part thigh

Hypothetically … hypothetical

Maye be when we met, I met a woman who’s mind I wanted to part as much as her thighs and still look in her eyes, unsure of these feelings, in a state all men hate vulnerable 


I wanted to get inside your thoughts as much as I wanted to get inside your body and enjoy the ride, the truth has never lied, when I go deep with my eyes, the  world closed off  then they locked wide, that look never lied, just like first time i was deep in between your thighs.

I wanted to understand your pain as much as I wanted to run away from mine that’s when knew it was a god sign, a hero for you a coward from myself become impossible because I true foundations and that bottom line , don’t we all walk that thin red line ?

Oysrus because I know when I get past the heat the dirt the anger and past hurt and the wrath she is diamond and she as always shined , I don’t care about the diamond part you can have that but what’s left is more…  and it’s all mine

hypothetically



No comments: