Thursday, February 25, 2016

40 hypothetical... "What if"

Hypothetically… hypothetical

What if I was good conversation to you and we never stopped talking, how do you feel about meeting me by our soul tree, wrap around me like a vine and love me, love is blind but what is this I see, I want to get inside you like the smoke lungs and irie… no doubt that it’s you that I am wanting

What if we were a journey and our feet refused to stop walking, do you hear that, that’s the bedroom calling, should we lie back and have a deep conversation, or get down with to hugging sucking munching and touching, it’s all about you whatever you want as long as it’s you I aint even fronting... 

What if I was greedy and you were food and I am eating it up, If you were a glass of wine and I said bottoms up (lol), these cloud passing by head reminding me that I am falling, I can’t wait to hit the ground and die to myself and awake to us, you see… I wish you could see you through my eye’s, the perfect flaw with the extra and whole lot more, finger licking good for the tasting


What if I wanted to get drunk and your good stuff in the cup … what up, I play it cool but when you’re gone I am acting a fool, heavy weight walking talking about how Kings and Queens rule, I rebuild your femininity and you run defence on my masculinity team we is a beast we winning… bring those succulent lips over here my lips are dry wet them up with the kissing







Hypothetically

No comments: