Monday, February 29, 2016

41 Hypothetical ... Time traveller

Hypothetically … hypothetical

What if your broken/scared heart stopped being afraid to feel and you gave your self-permission to heal and love again, instead of seeing me as a “man” the enemy, I was the homie lover friend at the risk of your wrath and rejection I come to you with my open heart and true affection… in my smile  softness see your reflection.

What if I was not so hypothetical more than a thought deeper than a concept, flesh and bone embodied by a spirit flawed like yours, what if I had a scent you could remember and my voice had a tone to turn you on, I had insecurities and fears masked by a confident smile and laugh and when I looked at me you knew you were my selection ... my strength  but my weakness, you have feeling like boy smiling yet speechless

Crazy to think right? That I might hold you all night and finish your last sentence when I say ….? And then you say, bedroom play that isn’t fore play, intimacy which would actually be in – to me –see moments of truth the just you and me, the stuff that legend folk law and fairy tales are made of but wait heres my palm, its I real I have pulse I have heart beat I am alive… and you have me

So here’s my secret, I am a time traveller come to back to this moment right here right now just tell you, in the future you will have jiggly bits that I will make them jiggle often and when I do you will squeal in orgasm, you still look amazing to me after so many years I will still find it hard to breathe when I am around you but play it cool, I will slap that  ass when you leave the room which will gross out our children, and the impossible happened we love each other even more as times passes and re write we-story… my abs have faded but you don’t care and even with hair that’s grey you still call me sexy… sexy …I came all the way back to tell you we gonna be fine…

Hypothetically



No comments: